[SOS-PCA] Paid Internship, BLM St. George FO

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Tue Nov 14 14:21:21 CST 2023

The BLM St. George Field Office has an exciting ACE internship opportunity,  duties including phenology monitoring, caging plants and repairing fences, and seed collection. Other duties would include T&E wildlife habitat assessments, and the occasional desert tortoise survey.

To learn more and apply visit https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/1042093
[https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/images/applicantpoolsm.png]<https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/1042093>
Biological Technician - St George, UT<https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/1042093>
Summary American Conservation Experience, a nonprofit Conservation Corps, in partnership with the Bureau of Land Management St. George Field Office is seeking one Biological Technician member to contribute to natural resource monitoring and management projects alongside BLM St. George Field Office Staff. For more information about ACE, please visit: www.usaconservation.org. Start Date: Early to mi...
usaconservation.applicantpool.com

Sarah Hill

she/her

Seeds of Success National Curator
Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Why I list my pronouns<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.