[SOS-PCA] BLM Northeastern States grants open - wildlife and habitat

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Thu Nov 16 16:10:31 CST 2023

BLM Northeastern States has two grants open right now for applications, one focused on wildlife/habitat and one for plants/noxious weeds. Please share with anyone you think might be interested!

The links to the grants are below, if you click on the "related documents" tab you'll be able to download a larger document that goes into the goals and objectives of each program.

Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Program: https://grants.gov/search-results-detail/350909
Wildlife Program: https://grants.gov/search-results-detail/350907

Sarah Hill

she/her

Seeds of Success National Curator
Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Why I list my pronouns<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.