[SOS-PCA] Job Opportunities: 2023 Summer/Seasonal Botany Positions on the Idaho Panhandle National Forests

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Oct 4 17:57:43 CDT 2022

Attached are the FY23 outreach announcements for all non-fire positions on the IPNF, including the announcement numbers (23-TEMP3-R1-0012-6DT-MG, 23-TEMP3-R1-0013-5DT-SC, or 23-TEMP3-R1-0028-7DT-DM) you will need to reference in a USA Jobs application process.  In 2023, the IPNF North Zone Botany Program is seeking 2-3 applicants at the GS5, GS6, and/or GS7 position levels.

The Idaho Panhandle National Forests will be filling multiple temporary (seasonal) positions for the upcoming 2023 field season. Duty locations include Avery, St. Maries, Coeur d’Alene, Sandpoint, Nordman, and Bonners Ferry, Idaho. All positions listed have a maximum six-month tour of duty (not to exceed 1,039 hours). The starting dates of the positions are anticipated to be between April and early June, 2023. For more information on Forest Service job opportunities, visit https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/r1/jobs

Apply via USA Jobs 9/29/2022 - 10/6/2022

Anna Lindquist

(she/her/hers)

Seeds of Success National Curator & Botanical Communications Manager

Bureau of Land Management - Contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #