[SOS-PCA] [EXTERNAL] When is Poa secunda ripe?

Prescott, Leah J lprescott at blm.gov
Tue May 12 09:02:14 CDT 2020

Hi Sarah,

You're correct that all grasses should be hand stripped before sending to Bend. I understand folks have less time and hands in the field these days, but I always encourage hand stripping on site whenever possible rather than cutting and bringing back to the office.

I'd be interested to hear other collecting teams' experiences with off site ripening of POSE?

Thanks,
Leah

--
Leah Prescott