[SOS-PCA] DHL Labels & Shipping

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Jun 22 14:54:55 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I know that the protocol claims that we have preprinted DHL labels that we
can send you.  It's lying.  We do have a few but not really of a large
enough quantity that we can send out bunches to everyone.  If you're
having trouble figuring out how to fill the labels out, I can send you a
few sample ones to use while filling out blank ones.  I will correct that
section of the protocol with our next update.

Also, just as a quickie reminder, remember that you do not have to send
out all your shipments on Monday or Tuesday as it was causing a glut over
at the Millennium Seed Bank on their lowest staffing day.  Please feel
free to send shipments throughout the week unless there is some sort of
issue about delicate matter that you've discussed with Kew.

Olivia
SER/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/