[SOS-PCA] Bag usefulness poll and we still have a lot of bags...

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Jun 22 14:50:01 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Just out of curiosity and to aid in future orders, I thought I would take
a poll to see what size and type of bags people find the most useful.  I'd
also like to know if some of these bags are utterly useless or you only
use one or two of them.  Just to jog your memory, the different bags that
have been sent out:

 - Burlap 12"x20"
 - Burlap 14"x28"
 - Cotton 6"x10"
 - Cotton 8"x12"
 - Cotton 8"x16"
 - Cotton 12"x16"

And as the subject line says, we still have a lot of bags and no real
storage space here in the Washington Office.  As we've been directed to
get the stuff out, please let me know if you want more bags!  You can even
save them for the next collecting season...

Olivia
SER/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/