[MPWG] (no subject)

Belinda Hawkins belinda.hawkins at bgci.org
Thu May 10 10:01:25 CDT 2007

Dear all,

I am writing a report which aims to guide botanic gardens on the ways
they can conserve medicinal plants both in situ and ex situ.

To this end we are undertaking a wider consultation excercise to help
focus resources and gather expert opinion.

Please take 5 minutes to complete and return the attached questionnaire
to me at belinda.hawkins at bgci.org.  All input very gratefully received.

Apologies for any cross-postings, but I wanted to reach as many people
as possible in order to create a rich and useful report.

With best wishes,

Belinda

Belinda Hawkins
Researcher
Botanic Gardens Conservation International
Descanso House
199 Kew Road
TW9 3BW
UK

Tel: +44 (0)2083 325953   Mob: +44 (0)7813 687735

-------

Disclaimer: This confidential e-mail is for the addressee only.  If
received in error, do not retain/copy/disclose it without our consent,
please return it to us and delete it and all copies from your system.
We virus scan and monitor all e-mails but are not responsible for any
damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party after it is
sent.  Please note BGCI reserves the right to monitor e-mails for the
purpose of monitoring communications relevant to BGCI's operations under
the Telecommunications (lawful business practice) (interception of
communications) Regulations 2000.