[APWG] early-flowering stiltgrass

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Fri Aug 17 06:27:55 CDT 2012

We found a similar trend with garlic Mustard. Some flowered and seeded much
earlier while some was at a normal time. Thus control season is more spread
out than normal.

Marc Imlay, PhD,
Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office

(301) 442-5657 cell

 <blocked::mailto:Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com>
<blocked::mailto:Marc.Imlay at pgparks.com>   <blocked::mailto:ialm at erols.com>
ialm at erols.com

Natural and Historical Resources Division

The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission

 <http://www.pgparks.com/> www.pgparks.com

  _____