[SOS-PCA] Next SOS Collector Call Tuesday June 6

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Fri Jun 2 14:33:38 CDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Our next monthly call will be next Tuesday, June 6th.

In addition to our regular updates, we will be sharing new information about seed shipping and cleaning for this season, and sharing tips for entering data into the geoplatform.

Thanks to everyone who has sent in their target species lists, and if you haven't sent them yet please do ASAP!

_________________________

All active mentors, team leads, and collectors (or at least one team representative) should plan to attend this call and all calls this season. This is a Microsoft Teams call, so please email me if you need an invitation or the call-in number.

Monthly calls are always the first Tuesday of the month at the following time:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

Sarah Hill

she/her

Seeds of Success National Curator
Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Why I list my pronouns<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.