[SOS-PCA] SOS Reminders

Haidet, Margaret MAHaidet at blm.gov
Wed May 23 09:35:53 CDT 2012

A few reminders . . .

Remember that the Bend Seed Extractory won't have a processing crew on until after July 1st; so clearance form due dates need to be at least 30 days after that.

Please do NOT to put field data sheet inside your bags with fleshy fruits.  The field data sheet is important and should not get wet or damaged.  It has to be scanned, thus flat and unstained sheets should be included outside the bag of fruits.

Please send your data sheets to me as soon as they are completed.   Photos can be sent on a disc at the end of the season.

Our next SOS call will be on Tuesday, June 5, 2012.

Cheers,
Megan

Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success