[SOS-PCA] GeoPlatform Duplicate Account Issue

Snyder, Kristine (Kristy) ksnyder at blm.gov
Wed Sep 18 11:28:49 CDT 2024

Hello everyone,

There is currently an issue, stemming from GeoPlatform being down last week, that is creating a duplicate GeoPlatform account for some users. If you log in to GeoPlatform and you do not see your groups anymore, this could be the problem. There is generally an extra number added to the end of your username (found in the upper right hand corner when you log in). If this is happening to you, please send Kristy (ksnyder at blm.gov) your old and new username so she can pass this along to GeoPlatform for role modification.

If you need to collect today, please use paper scouting and collection forms.
      Collection form: https://www.blm.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2024-04/SOS-Data-Form-2024.pdf
      Scouting form: https://www.blm.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2024-04/SOS-Backup-Scouting-Rescouting-Form-2024.pdf

If you need to print reports for shipping seed, please send me the Seed Collection Reference Number's of the reports you need created. I will create these reports and email them to you.

Let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your patience.

Kristy (Kristine) Snyder

(she/her/hers)

GIS Analyst- Plant Conservation & Restoration Program

Bureau of Land Management - Contractor

PCRP Story Maps<https://storymaps.arcgis.com/collections/3fb3bbead171455aad322a9941ee0f48>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance (PCA)<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.