[SOS-PCA] 2024 SOS Target Species List OVERDUE

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Fri Jun 21 15:25:08 CDT 2024

Hello and happy summer!

I hope everyone is enjoying all that summer brings, including scouting for and collecting native seeds. As a reminder, target species lists are past due, and are critical in understanding our needs for cleaning this season. If you have not yet sent your target species list to your agency coordinator [ Sarah Hill (BLM), Katie VinZant (NPS and Interagency), or Kelly Thomas (USFWS) ] please do so ASAP. Please format your lists using the attached template. Columns highlighted in yellow and BOLD are essential.  Some fields are to help teams with planning and prioritization, those can be left blank. The anticipated collection size is also incredibly helpful if you know that information, but if you only know the first section of the form, you can still send the form.

If you are not sure if your list has been submitted, please check with your team lead/whoever created the target species list to ensure it has been submitted.

If we do have your target list, then THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We are working hard to finalize cleaning facility assignments and really appreciate all of your patience while we work through this process.

For the seeds,

Sarah

Sarah Hill

she/her

Seeds of Success National Curator
Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>