[SOS-PCA] Fw: [EXTERNAL] Job Posting

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Tue Jun 18 16:09:40 CDT 2024

Good Afternoon,

Here's a job opening for a Program Assistant for Education and Stewardship Programs with the Native American Land Conservancy (NALC), an inter-tribal non-profit organization. The position performs a variety of tasks supporting NALC and its Project Managers, including Learning Landscapes, Healing Landscapes, Speaking Landscapes, and Save Our Springs, as well as volunteer-coordinated clean-ups, invasive species removals, educational events, and special events. Please see the attachment for more information.

Qualified Native American applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.

Please share!

Judy Perkins, Ph.D.
Mojave Desert Ecoregional Native Plant Coordinator
California State Office
Bureau of Land Management
760-898-9264
jlperkins at blm.gov