[SOS-PCA] GeoPlatform Login.gov Sign In Down

Snyder, Kristine (Kristy) ksnyder at blm.gov
Tue Apr 16 16:58:02 CDT 2024

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately, GeoPlatform is currently down.

When you attempt to log in you may see one of the following errors:
[cid:e4a375ab-6221-4529-af3a-6e03f44e6601]
[cid:02468095-7eed-481a-b37b-da2f6ca14ec1]

Onboarding and elevating of permissions will be delayed until the site is back up. I will send a message via the listserv when the login.gov sign in option is working again. I will be regularly checking GPLAT and will onboard and elevate permissions as soon as I can.

Thank you for your patience,
Kristy

Kristy (Kristine) Snyder

(she/her/hers)

GIS Analyst- Plant Conservation & Restoration Program

Bureau of Land Management - Contractor

PCRP Story Maps<https://storymaps.arcgis.com/collections/3fb3bbead171455aad322a9941ee0f48>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance (PCA)<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.