[SOS-PCA] SOS Collector Call tomorrow!

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Mon Apr 1 17:12:26 CDT 2024

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow is our April Collector Call and we wanted to give you all a heads up that we will be dedicating time at this next collector call for reviewing and troubleshooting  digital data collection processes. Come prepared with your questions (chances are if you have a question, someone else does too!). If you have other questions related to the protocol or seed collection in general, feel free to bring those to the floor tomorrow as well.

See you all tomorrow!

For the seeds,

Sarah

Sarah Hill

she/her

Seeds of Success National Curator
Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Why I list my pronouns<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.