[SOS-PCA] End of Season Reporting Documents - Make sure to use updated forms!

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Fri Oct 13 12:38:03 CDT 2023

Hello SOS collectors, mentors, and support people!

A quick end of season reporting reminder for you:

As end of season reporting has started to trickle in I have noticed that many folks are using older versions of lots of our forms including annul reports, seed order forms, clearance forms, and more! Things have changed a bit over the last few years, so please make sure you are using and submitting the newest version of all SOS forms. The most up to date version is always available on our website blm.gov/sos.

Additionally, if you are using the geoplatform to export your data forms, please pay attention to which report template you are using. Older versions do not export the elevation unit. The correct one is titled "USE THIS ONE". Please use that template.

I've been enjoying reading all the annual reports and am so grateful for all the hard work and care folks have been putting in this season!

For the seeds,
Sarah

Sarah Hill

she/her

Seeds of Success National Curator
Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Why I list my pronouns<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.