[SOS-PCA] Botanist Position, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Wed Oct 4 13:41:20 CDT 2023

FYI, Botanist position now open at Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument

https://www.usajobs.gov/job/752801900
[https://www.usajobs.gov/media/content/usajobs-branded-search.png]<https://www.usajobs.gov/job/752801900>
Botanist<https://www.usajobs.gov/job/752801900>
www.usajobs.gov


Sarah Hill

she/her

Seeds of Success National Curator
Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Why I list my pronouns<https://pronouns.org/what-and-why>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.