[SOS-PCA] June SOS Collector Call, Tuesday June 7th

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue May 31 11:11:52 CDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Our next monthly call will be next Tuesday, June 7th.

Kayla Herriman from the Bend Seed Extractory will give a short refresher presentation about best seed shipping practices. If you have the ability to join by computer, rather than phone so you can see the photos, that is recommended.

Thanks to everyone who has sent in their target species lists!

_________________________

All active mentors, team leads, and collectors (or at least one team representative) should plan to attend this call and all calls this season. This is a Microsoft Teams call, so please email me if you need an invitation or the call-in number.

Monthly calls are always the first Tuesday of the month at the following time:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

Thanks,
Anna

Anna Lindquist

(she/her/hers)

Seeds of Success National Curator

Bureau of Land Management (Contractor)

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Allianc​e<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Request SOS seeds for research<https://npgsweb.ars-grin.gov/gringlobal/search>