[SOS-PCA] Due 5/30: SOS Target Species Lists

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Mon May 23 11:11:52 CDT 2022

Hi everyone,

A reminder that your target species lists are due to me by next Monday, May 30th.

The template for the list can be found on the SOS website under "Download the SOS Forms":
 https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection

These lists are VERY IMPORTANT!
They not only serves as a tool to guide your collections in the field, they also give Bend Seed Extractory an idea of how many and what types of seeds will be coming their way this season so that they can plan for staffing needs. As mentioned on the last SOS monthly call, it is better to overestimate the number of collections you might make rather than underestimate.

Thanks, happy collecting!
Anna

Anna Lindquist

(she/her/hers)

Seeds of Success National Curator

Bureau of Land Management (Contractor)

Work # 208-373-3822

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Allianc​e<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Request SOS seeds for research<https://npgsweb.ars-grin.gov/gringlobal/search>