[SOS-PCA] July SOS Collector Call, Tuesday July 5th

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Fri Jul 1 14:50:50 CDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Our next monthly call will be next Tuesday, July 5th.
Former SOS National Curator, and current University of Nevada-Reno graduate student, Leah Prescott, will be presenting on her research using the SOS national collection data.

All active mentors, team leads, and collectors (or at least one team representative) should plan to attend this call and all calls this season. This is a Microsoft Teams call, so please email me if you need an invitation or the call-in number. If you are out in the field and unable to attend, please send me an email update with the following information:

  *   Total # of collections so far
  *   Estimated total # of collections for the season
  *   Any changes to your end date
  *   Any changes in contact information for your team
  *   Any questions or noteworthy updates from the field!

Monthly calls are always the first Tuesday of the month at the following time:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a lovely long weekend!
Anna

Anna Lindquist

(she/her/hers)

Seeds of Success National Curator

Bureau of Land Management - Contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Allianc​e<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

Request SOS seeds for research<https://npgsweb.ars-grin.gov/gringlobal/search>