[SOS-PCA] INTERNSHIP OPPTY: Native Plant Trust Internships (DD: Feb 5)

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Fri Dec 16 12:29:12 CST 2022

Position: Multiple conservation internship positions: Herbert J. Esther and M. Atkinson Conservation Internship, Lovejoy Conservation Internship, and Marylee Everett Conservation Internship
Deadline: 5 February 2023
Location: Based at Garden in the Woods in Framingham, MA with remote option available (priority will be given to applicants who can work on-site). Conservation interns will have the option of renting a room for the duration of the internship, in a house steps away from the Garden, for $300/month. This includes all utilities except internet and phone.
Overview: Two 25-week conservation internships for the 2023 field season; one 13-week conservation internship. The internships offer a range of learning opportunities in areas that are integral to NEPCoP and the PCV programs, from coordinating with landowners and volunteers to conducting botanical surveys and processing data. Interns will work with conservation staff to create a personal education plan, have the opportunity to take Native Plant Trust’s educational programs and courses at no cost, and participate in seminars and an informal reading and discussion group in the conservation department.
Compensation: 40 hours/week at $15/hour
Who can apply: Public
For more information and to apply: https://www.nativeplanttrust.org/about/jobs-internships/

Anna Lindquist

she/her/hers

Botanical Communications Manager

Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>