[SOS-PCA] JOB OPPTY: AIM/Watershed Monitoring Field Supervisor (Durango, CO)(DD: Jan 2)

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Fri Dec 16 12:14:26 CST 2022

Position: SCC Watershed/Ecological Monitoring Field Supervisor
Deadline: 2 January 2023
Location: Durango, Colorado
Overview: Full time, seasonal, exempt
Compensation: $700-$800/week, Depending on experience
Who can apply: Public
Responsibilities: The Field Supervisor’s primary roles are to provide field, social-emotional, and logistical support to our field staff and seasonal ecological monitoring and watershed crews by offering technical assistance and morale support and ensuring program integrity through policy enforcement and positive mentoring. The Field Supervisor will assist with program logistics as well as planning and facilitating crew lead and member trainings.  Besides some planning, logistics, and administrative duties, the position is predominately field-based.
For more information: https://jobs.silkroad.com/ConservationLegacy/Careers/jobs/3823
[http://jobs.silkroad.com/cxmediafiles/Customers/299/Portals/463/images/logo/d2c4965a-697d-4f39-8ce1-b3077dd5a705.jpg]<https://jobs.silkroad.com/ConservationLegacy/Careers/jobs/3823>
SCC Watershed/Ecological Monitoring Field Supervisor<https://jobs.silkroad.com/ConservationLegacy/Careers/jobs/3823>
Title: Watershed/Ecological Monitoring Field Supervisor Reports to: Logistics Manager Starting Salary: $ 700-$800/week, Depending on experience . Location: SCC Four Corners Durango, CO Office Term: February 28th, 2023-November 17 th, 2023 Status: Full-time, Seasonal, exempt Benefit Eligible: Partial, see personnel policies . Program Summary: . The Southwest Conservation Corps (SCC) is a ...
jobs.silkroad.com






Anna Lindquist

she/her/hers

Botanical Communications Manager

Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>