[SOS-PCA] SOS Monthly Call Tuesday, November 2nd

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Oct 26 11:01:55 CDT 2021

Hi everyone,

The next SOS collectors' call is in one week - Tuesday, November 2nd. This will be our second to last call of the year. I hope you are all enjoying some pumpkin themed treats as you wrap up your collections, vouchers, and data entry!
(PSL (pumpkin spice latte) while calculating PLS (pure live seed), anyone?)

All data, documentation, and seeds are due by December 15th.
If you are unable to meet this deadline, or have any questions, let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Anna

Anna Lindquist

Seeds of Success National Curator