[SOS-PCA] October 2021 Call Notes

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Oct 5 14:06:33 CDT 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for joining the call this morning or sending me your updates over email.

Here are the highlights from the call:

  *   All end of season reporting is due to me by December 15th. As you finish up the season, please ensure that all your records are in good order if you are leaving your field office or organization. This includes:
     *   Data forms and all data entered in the SOS Web Portal. As a reminder - if it is not a SOS collection, please do not enter it into the portal!
     *   Photos
     *   Annual reports
  *   Seeds - Please ship your completed seed collections to Bend as soon as possible! Due to the smaller number of collections this year, Bend is aiming to have everything cleaned by January. So, unless you have indicated that you will be making collections up until December 15th, please send in everything ASAP.
  *   Clearance Forms - any cleaned seeds over the first 10,000 will remain at Bend until requested back by the original collector via Clearance Form or Seed Order Form. Please use the Clearance Forms to request back seeds from this season. Email me the forms and I will send it to Bend.

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to our Montana crew who was recently featured on the cover of High Country News! Here is a link to the great article:
https://www.hcn.org/issues/53.10/north-prairies-collecting-seeds-to-restore-prairie-grasslands

Thanks and happy fall, y'all!
Anna

Anna Lindquist