[SOS-PCA] SOS Monthly Call Tuesday, December 1st

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Nov 24 19:05:43 CST 2020

Hi all,

The final SOS Collectors call of 2020 is *Tuesday, December 1st*. These monthly calls are required for all active seed collecting teams.

Data entry via the portal, data sheets, photos, and annual reports are all due by Friday, December 11th.
Please contact me if you have any questions about submitting your final paperwork for the season.

As a reminder, there are many helpful guidance documents available on the SOS website (blm.gov/sos), including linking to all previous posts from this listserv (navigate to the archives by clicking "Join The SOS Listserv" and then "SOS Archives").

Just as a reminder, the calls take place at:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

We are using Microsoft Teams for these calls, so please let me know if you need a meeting invitation, or the conference line number.

There will not be a January collectors call, but everyone should feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Thanks, and I hope everyone has time in the next few weeks to reflect and give thanks as we let go of 2020 and look ahead to next year!

Anna

Anna Lindquist

Seeds of Success National Curator

Bureau of Land Management (Contractor)