[SOS-PCA] SOS Monthly Call Tuesday, September 1

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Aug 25 22:21:19 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all staying safe in the midst of wildfire season.

The next SOS Collector's call is Tuesday, September 1st. These monthly calls are required for all seed collecting teams.

I heard a lot of positive feedback about using the Microsoft Teams platform, so going forward let's continue to use it.
You should all have the recurring meeting invitation now, but if not or if you are new, please email me at alindquist at blm.gov.

I was able to set up a conference line for the Teams meetings, so if for some reason you cannot download the Teams app, you can just call into the meeting - but we will miss seeing your face :)
The phone number should be visible at the bottom of the invitation, along with the conference id # which will change every meeting. Again, please let me know if you need technical assistance with any of this - I'm always happy to help.

As a reminder, if you do not have a 2020 portal login please contact me. Additionally, if you have not sent me a data sheet to review yet, please do so.

Please come prepared with the following information:

-How many collections have you made?
-How many have been sent to Bend?
-How many more collections do you anticipate?
-How many collections will be operational?
-Any updates to season end date?

Just a reminder, the calls take place at:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
12 PM Eastern

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Anna

Anna Lindquist

National Curator, Seeds of Success  (Contractor)

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Seeds of Success<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>