[SOS-PCA] Thank you SOS!

Prescott, Leah J lprescott at blm.gov
Fri Aug 7 11:18:56 CDT 2020

All,

Today is my last day as Seeds of Success National Curator. It has been absolutely amazing working with you all to advance plant conservation and native plant materials development! Thank you all for your patience, enthusiasm, and dedication over the years. This is an incredible program and I can't wait to see where it goes from here with Anna Lindquist as your new curator!

Starting Monday, please do not include my BLM email on correspondance. All SOS emails should go to Anna & Peggy, alindquist at blm.gov and polwell at blm.gov

I will soon be starting graduate school at the University of Nevada, Reno in Dr. Beth Leger's lab. I look forward to continuing work on and learning more about plant conservation & restoration and hope to continue working with many of you in the future! My personal email is ljprescott at gmail.com please feel free to reach out at anytime.

Thanks so much!

Leah

--
Leah Prescott