[SOS-PCA] SOS CALL: Tuesday, Dec. 6th

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Wed Nov 30 11:16:59 CST 2016

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Our last SOS Collectors' Call of the year will be on Tuesday, December 6th.

Time and call-in number will be the same. 12 noon eastern time. Please
contact me if you need the phone number.

In the meantime, please continue to wrap up all 2016 collections including
submission of seed, data sheets, annual reports, photos and voucher
specimens. Please enter your data into the web portal and let me know if
you still need access to or training to use the portal.

*If you cannot meet a deadline of Dec. 15 for shipping seed or completing
data please let me know.*

I will be out of the office in meetings for the next couple of days and
will reply to your message when I return on Monday.

Cheers,
Megan

Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success