[SOS-PCA] New SOS Website

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Tue Nov 15 14:29:55 CST 2016

Hi Folks,

I wanted to let you know that the BLM has launched their new website and it
has impacted the Seeds of Success website (https://www.blm.gov/programs/
natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-
development/collection). I am trying to get our handy shortcut (
www.blm.gov/sos) reestablished.

Take a look at the site and feel free to contact me with any comments or
suggestions regarding how the site can be more useful to you. The BLM
envisioned their new website to be streamlined and less detailed oriented.

Please note, I am aware that there are no links to the stories referenced
at the bottom of the page and a link has yet to be established to the SOS
Data Portal.

Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success
National Collection Curator