[SOS-PCA] June Monthly Collectors' Call - Tuesday, June 21

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Mon Jun 20 15:31:51 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

After a few weeks on the road teaching the SOS Technical Protocol to SOS
mentors and interns, I'm back in the office and ready to help the field get
going for the 2016 season. Since we missed the regularly scheduled first
Tuesday SOS call, we will have a makeup call tomorrow, June 21st.

It will be a quick call and is primarily for teams that have specific
questions about the Protocol. There is no agenda, since we will have our
regularly scheduled July call in just two short weeks on July 5th.

Please contact me if you need the call-in number.

12 noon Eastern
11 am Central
10 am Mountain
9 am Pacific