[SOS-PCA] Any suggestions for seed storage freezer?

Margaret Clark mclark at ntbg.org
Tue May 19 15:45:37 CDT 2015

One other thing – Michael Wall who was at Rancho Santa Ana BG for many
years had retrofitted a chest freezer in a very clever way.

If you could get someone to build the sliding shelves as he had, that would
be optimum. I think Evan Meyer there now might could help with a photo or
plan.

*Evan Meyer* (emeyer at rsabg.org), Seed Conservation Program Manager

Margaret