[SOS-PCA] Fwd: Hiring seasonal seed collector

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Thu Mar 20 22:25:02 CDT 2014

Hello colleagues and partners!

In collaboration with the Chicago Botanic Garden and the Region 9 Forest
Service, the Missouri Botanic Garden will be hiring for a seasonal seed
collector position to be based on the Mark Twain National Forest this
summer.

This position will be supervised by the MBG Seed Bank staff (me) but will
also network closely with Forest Service staff in the various districts of
MTNF. There is some housing available from the FS.

We are ideally looking for someone with a familiarity with the Ozark flora
and landscape, as the person will need to be fairly self-sufficient, and we
will provide additional seed collection training as needed.

Please pass this on to any folks in your network that you think might be
interested!

Thank you!!

Ginger

*Ginger Allington, Ph.D.*

*Seed Bank Manager*

Missouri Botanical Garden │ Shaw Nature Reserve

P.O. Box 299

St. Louis, MO 63166

314.577.0876

ginger.allington at mobot.org

“To discover and share knowledge about plants and their environment, in
order to preserve and enrich life.” – *Mission of the Missouri Botanical
Garden*