[SOS-PCA] SOS Collectors' Call: TOMORROW Tuesday, March 4th

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Mon Mar 3 11:11:02 CST 2014

Greetings SOS Collectors!

We're going to have our monthly collectors' call tomorrow Tuesday, March
4th.

Please call in to get reacquainted with SOS and our plans for the 2014
collection season. All mentors leading SOS collection teams in 2014 should
plan to call in. We will discuss the following:

 - Expectations

 - Training

 - Q&A

 - Round Robin

The time and number will be the same each month.  Please let me know if you
have any questions, agenda suggestions or need the call in number.

12 noon Eastern

11 am Central

10 am Mountain

9 am Pacific