[SOS-PCA] FILM: Open Sesame - The Story of Seeds

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Wed Apr 23 09:30:09 CDT 2014

Hi Folks,

Last night I saw the first public screening of "Open Sesame - the Story of
Seeds". Its a film about this issues surrounding open pollinated seed. It
interviews farmers using non-GMO crops and professional seed savers who are
interested in preserving locally adapted food crops.

I recommend the film to anyone interested in local food systems, crop
diversity and seed saving.

Screenings may be requested as long as ticket sale minimums are met. Take a
look at their website for the trailer and more information.

http://www.opensesamemovie.com/

Cheers!
Megan

Megan Haidet