[SOS-PCA] TOMORROW SOS Collectors' Call: 12/3/13

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Mon Dec 2 10:29:23 CST 2013

Greetings Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday and are finishing up your
SOS collections, data and reporting.  I'm in the home stretch compiling all
of the collections info from the 2013 season.

Please be sure to send all data, photos, vouchers and seed to the
appropriate partners as soon as possible.  There is a quick guide to
shipping SOS materials on our website (
http://www.nps.gov/plants/sos/training/Quick%20Guide%20to%20Shipping%20SOS%20Materials.pdf).
Please note, Smithsonian does not need data sheets, though they do need
vouchers labelled (see SOS guidance here:
http://www.nps.gov/plants/sos/training/How%20to%20Create%20a%20Herbarium%20Label.pdf
).

More SOS guidance can be found under the forms and training tab (
http://www.nps.gov/plants/sos/training/index.htm).

The call will likely be short, please get on if you have any questions or
would like to provide a final update for the year.  Please let me know if
you have any questions or need the call in number*.*

Collectors' Call Time:

12 noon - EST

11 am - CST

10 am - MST