[SOS-PCA] WEB: 2009 was a great year for photos!

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Jan 20 13:46:45 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

Mary's been giving me your cds of images whenever they come in.  We've
really gotten a great batch of images from 2009.  There are 1,376 photos
that I have tagged for 2009 (plus 490 photos from Chicago Botanic Garden
taken through a microscope).  I've captioned them all.  Feel free to let
me know if you spot a caption that needs correcting.

SOS Photo Website: http://seedsofsuccess.smugmug.com/

All of the 2009 images: http://seedsofsuccess.smugmug.com/keyword/2009

CBG's microscope images:
http://seedsofsuccess.smugmug.com/keyword/microscope

Let me know if you have any questions.  I'll update the SOS website soon
to point to this new batch of images.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/