[SOS-PCA] Collectors' Call Notes - Next Call July 7th

Mary_Byrne at blm.gov Mary_Byrne at blm.gov
Mon Jun 22 13:03:15 CDT 2009

Hello,

Attached please find the notes from our June conference call.

The time change worked so well, that for the first time we reached the
carrying capacity of the conference call number. I apologize for the
inconvience that this caused and have worked with the BLM to increase the
number of conference call participants. We are all set for the July call.

The SOS meeting for July 23-24th is still on the calendar. Details to
follow.

Next Call: July 7
Eastern - Noon
Central - 11 am
Mountain - 10 am
Pacific - 9 am
Alaska - 8 am

Thank You,
Mary

(See attached file: SOS Collectors' Call - June 2009.doc)

Mary K. Byrne
Botanist
Seeds of Success
Bureau of Land Management