[SOS-PCA] U.S. Supplier of Foil Bags?

houseal gregory.houseal at uni.edu
Mon Feb 12 08:47:18 CST 2007

We use heat-sealable poly-lined foil pouches for long-term seed storage
of properly air-dried orthodox seeds.  Formerly made by Kapak Corp.,
now by Ampac of Cincinnati, OH.  They sent me a promo packet of some of
their products so I could see first-hand what I was ordering.  They
also sell the heat sealing device.  It was some years back and I had to
order a minimum of 1000 pouches, so they've lasted several years.

Hope that helps.

Greg

Ampac Packaging, LLC
  12025 Tricon Road