[SOS-PCA] SOS Target List

Mary_Byrne at blm.gov Mary_Byrne at blm.gov
Mon Apr 16 08:19:54 CDT 2007

Hello -

Attached please find the comprehensive SOS target list, sorted by
collecting team. Names in green are species that have accidentally been
assigned to two or more teams. I have tried to notify all of the teams
involved in such mix-ups, let me know how they should be resolved, and I
apologize for the confusion.

Key to the 'Accept/Syn.' column
A- Accepted in USDA PLANTS
S- Synonym
U- Unchecked
T- Tentatively accepted

Due to some opportunistic collecting last year, a few species might be
missing from your list. Hopefully, that will be at a minimum this year.

Please review and submit any additions or edits.

Many Thanks,
Mary

(See attached file: SOS Target List - April, 2007.xls)

Mary K. Byrne
Seeds of Success
National Collections Data Manager
202-452-7767