[SOS-PCA] Feedback from 2005

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Aug 8 13:43:36 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm attaching the last feedback file from Kew that I received in 2005.
It's a cumulative file with all the 2005 quick assessments that Kew did,
so if your collection isn't there, then it wasn't assessed for quick
feedback.  As I mentioned on the phone, they do not assess all of the
received collections due to staff time limitations.  Generally they only
do the first couple of collections sent in by a new collecting team.  If
there is a specific collection you wish to get feedback on, please let me
or Mary know and we can combine your request lists to ask Kew about it in
one bigger pile.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/