[SOS-PCA] weekly preliminary seed assessment from RBG, Kew

Carol_Spurrier at blm.gov Carol_Spurrier at blm.gov
Wed Jun 30 13:39:53 CDT 2004

The attached file contains information on those seed collections received
at the Millennium Seedbank where the staff there did a quick visual
assessment of the seed quantity and the seed collection quality.  I have
sorted the file by collecting group and then by seed quantity ranking.  I
have asked Nicola to provide feedback on all of the collections for BLM
including those made by the SCA team, the CPC gardens and any other BLM
Field Offices that collect.

Seed collections are ranked A, B, or C by the MSB staff.  If a seed
collection is ranked "C",  you should try to recollect it this year if
possible.  And if you do recollect, please put an new collection number on
the seed collection.

Nicola is out on holiday right now so it might be two weeks before we get
the next report.  And hopefully there will be more species on the next one.

(See attached file: June 23, 2004.xls)