[SOS-PCA] Orogenia linearifolia is available

Carol_Spurrier at blm.gov Carol_Spurrier at blm.gov
Mon Jun 14 14:51:18 CDT 2004

----- Forwarded by Carol Spurrier/WO/BLM/DOI on 06/14/2004 03:49 PM -----

                      Cleve Davis
                                               To:      Carol_Spurrier at blm.gov
                      06/14/2004 03:45         cc:      Bryan Simon/USRD/ID/BLM/DOI at BLM
                      PM                       Subject: Re: [SOS-PCA] working together(Document link: Carol Spurrier)

Carol
We made efforts to collect Orogenia linearifolia but missed the window by a
one week.  When we returned to the collecting site the mericarps had
already fell off the plant and no seeds could be found.  If anyone else
wants to collect this species they can do so.  Thanks!!!

Cleve Butch Davis
Botanist
Pocatello Field Office
4350 Cliffs Drive