[SOS-PCA] Bags for BLM Reminder!

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Jun 7 15:10:05 CDT 2004

Since there have been a lot of additions to the list as of last, I just
wanted to to send out a second reminder that our bags are in and that BLM
collecting teams should request a shipment of them by replying with their
FedEx address (non-post office box) and associated phone number.  If you
are part of a non-BLM collecting team that wants to see a sample of the
bags we buy with the supplier info, please let me know.

Also, for those of you new to the list, there have been a few changes to
the Protocol which are detailed in this archived older post
(http://cpanel.wispme.com/pipermail/sos_lists.plantconservation.org/2004-May/000003.html)

Olivia
SER/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/