[SOS-PCA] [MSBP] collections in country

Carol_Spurrier at blm.gov Carol_Spurrier at blm.gov
Tue Aug 31 10:12:41 CDT 2004

FYI

Could each collecting group estimate the number of collections that you
have remaining to send to Kew this year for me.  If you could send the
information to me by September 8th I would be most appreciative so that I
can get a number together for BLM to send to Clare.

Thanks so much,

Carol
----- Forwarded by Carol Spurrier/WO/BLM/DOI on 08/31/2004 11:08 AM -----

                      "Clare Tenner"
                      <C.Tenner at rbgkew.o        To:       msbp at rbgkew.org.uk
                      rg.uk>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [MSBP] collections in country
                      msbp-admin at mail.rb
                      gkew.org.uk

                      08/31/2004 09:09
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      C.Tenner

Dear All,

we are now approaching that time of year when I must compile our 6
monthly report to our funders, the Millennium Commission. As usual we
will be analysing our statistics on number of collections/new species
received and accessioned to the MSBP.

To complete the picture please could you let me know whether you have
any collections in country awaiting despatch to the UK, and if so an
estimate of the number of collections.

thank you.

with best wishes

Clare

MILLENNIUM SEED BANK PROJECT

Clare Tenner
International Programme Officer
Seed Conservation Department
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Wakehurst Place, Ardingly, Haywards Heath
West Sussex, UK. RH17 6TN

Telephone:01444 894121, Fax: 01444 894110
email: c.tenner at rbgkew.org.uk
www.kew.org\seedbank