[PCA] WEBINAR: Working Together to Implement Tribal Climate Adaptation Plans, June 6, 2pm ET

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Wed May 31 13:53:30 CDT 2023

White House Council on Native American Affairs 2023 Tribal and Indigenous Climate Speaker Series:

Working Together to Implement Tribal Climate Adaptation Plans

Date: June 6th

Time: 2-3pm EDT

Registration Link: Eventbrite Link – Registration Required<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/working-together-to-implement-tribal-climate-adaptation-plans-tickets-592885104307>

The White House Council on Native American Affairs Climate Adaptation Subcommittee and the Environmental Protection Agency invite you to join tribal environmental professionals for a discussion on priorities in tribal climate adaptation plans and how the federal government can effectively partner with Tribes to implement these plans. This event will be led by a panel of tribal representatives sharing their experience on climate change adaptation efforts, planning, and collaboration.

Anna Lindquist

she/her/hers

Botanical Communications Manager

Bureau of Land Management - contractor

Currently working from home - contact me for my cell #

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional homeland of the Shoshone, Paiute, Goshute, and Ute Tribes, who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>