[PCA] JOB OPPTY: CSU Desert Studies Center Outreach Coordinator

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Wed May 31 14:13:39 CDT 2023

Position: Outreach Coordinator

Deadline: 6/25/2023

Agency/Organization: California State University, Fullerton

Overview:  We are seeking a part-time outreach coordinator for CSU Desert Studies Center. This position involves the development and delivery of educational and outreach materials supporting the protection of desert plants, including social media. This position is 20 hours/week for one year. We are starting review of applications on June 25th. Please direct any questions to Terry McGlynn, Faculty Director of the Desert Studies Consortium, at tmcglynn at fullerton.edu.

Compensation: $20.00 - $22.00 Hourly

Responsibilities:

  *   Create outreach materials about desert plants and ecological interactions.
  *   Communicate about desert ecology on social media: Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms.
  *   Develop plans for outreach activities in the Mojave Desert.
  *   Other duties as assigned.

For more information and to apply:
https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/csufasc/jobs/4039430/outreach-coordinator