[PCA] Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Seeking Local Plant Experts to Review Species List: Ecoregional Guide Review Instructions

Sellers, Elizabeth A esellers at usgs.gov
Thu Sep 17 10:09:33 CDT 2020

Hi Folks,

The Pollinator Partnership is seeking at least two experts with local knowledge of plant species in the Black Hills Coniferous Forest (ecoregion M334) Ecoregion to review their draft plant species lists in their latest Ecoregional Planting guide (for providing pollinator habitat). They have developed a draft plant list (attached) and are struggling to find some local experts to vett the list.

Below are the instructions they usually send to potential reviewers. Would you know anyone, or have any networks that you could reach out to that may be able to with this task? Please contact Isaac Lisle (isaac at pollinator.org) if you would like to volunteer or or recommended somebody.

Cheers, Liz

Elizabeth Sellers
United States Geological Survey (USGS)
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Mail Stop 302
Reston, VA 20192  USA
Room 2A231C
703.648.4385  esellers at usgs.gov<mailto:esellers at usgs.gov>
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4676-2994
https://www.usgs.gov/staff-profiles/elizabeth-sellers

"No amount of automation will replace human beings, but clumsy and belligerent automation will alienate them and suppress their creativity." Kazic, et al., 2003. Whither Biological Database Research?