[PCA] Job Opening

Sarah Pritchett sarah.pritchett28 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:45:04 CDT 2018

The Natural Garden, Inc. is an ecological landscape design company and
native plant nursery, located in Harrisonburg VA. We are experiencing
significant expansion and currently seek talented and artistic landscape
designers to join our team. The projects we develop and install are a
wonderful mix of residential, agricultural, and institutional projects. Our
work is focused on developing engaging outdoor spaces, incorporating our
local native plant materials and natural building materials to promote
truly self sustaining, biologically diverse gardens and habitats. To gain a
bit more understanding about our company and the work we do, please visit
our company website at www.thenaturalgarden.net.

The Ecological Landscape Designer job description and instructions for
application are available at the following link: Ecological Landscape
Designer Job Post
<https://www.thenaturalgarden.net/uploads/5/7/5/2/57520131/ecological_landscape_designer__2_.pdf>
.
We are also interested in hearing from people who are passionate about
native plants to see where they may fit in the company. The nursery
division will be hiring soon as well.

Thank you so much for your interest!
Sarah

Sarah Pritchett
Nursery Manager*, **The Natural Garden, Inc.*
859-749-9177 <(859)%20749-9177> | sarah at thenaturalgarden.net | www.
thenaturalgarden.net <http://thenaturalgarden.net/>