[PCA] PCA Meeting: 11 Jan. 2017

Lindsey Riibe riibe.lindsey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:30:17 CST 2017

The first Plant Conservation Alliance Meeting of 2017 is next week: Wed,
January 11th from 2:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern Time.

There will be a presentation by Beth Ginter, Coordinator of the Chesapeake
Bay Landscape Professional Program (http://cblpro.org/) followed by a
roundtable for attendees to share relevant events, and updates from the PCA
working groups and committees.

Please find attached the AGENDA for this meeting.

To join the meeting as a WEBINAR use the following link, enter
corresponding information into the required fields and use the conference
phone line for audio. *Be sure to enter the meeting number and passcode for
this conference. There may be previously stored information in your
computer that automatically populates the fields and can direct you to an
alternate meeting.*

Meeting Number:   743158581 Meeting Passcode:   PCA2016
Call-in Number:   1-877-987-2933 Call-in Passcode:   95085

For those in the Washington, DC area, the meeting will be held at the
Department of the Interior, 1849 C Street NW, Room 5071. If you would like
to attend this meeting in person, please RSVP to lriibe at blm.gov by Jan. 9,
2017 so your name can be added to the list for security.