[PCA] Job: Research Experience for Undergraduates at Chicago Botanic Garden

Chris Woolridge cbgreu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:59:43 CST 2017

*Summer Research Experiences for Undergrads (REU)*

The Chicago Botanic Garden welcomes undergraduates* interested in plant
biology and conservation to apply to our REU program, funded by the
National Science Foundation. This 10 week internship program, offered from
June - August 2017, provides undergraduate participants an opportunity to
explore a diverse array of scientific fields related to plant biology and
conservation spanning genetic to ecosystem levels of inquiry. Interns work
with a mentor to conduct an independent research project, participate in
training and professional development programs, and present their results
to a broad audience. Travel, room and board, and research costs are covered
by the program. Participants also receive a $5,000 stipend. *Application
deadline is February 1, 2017.* For more information, please visit our
website at:http://www.cbgreu.org/.

**You must be a current undergraduate student (enrolled spring and fall
2017) and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or its
territories to qualify for this internship.*

--
Chris Woolridge
REU Coordinator